Getting a knowledge about the various constituents of FICO score will help you to optimize your financial behavior in such a way that you attain the best possible credit score. The various constituents of FICO score include,
- 35% - decided by the number of times you paid your bills on time.
- 30% - determined by the amount of debt,
- 15% - determined by how long your credit history
- 10% - depends on the types of credit used
- 10% - Decided by the recent attempts you made to accrue credit or by how successful you were in accruing credit recently.